So, I just went all the way through all the photos in the baby carrier database and I see some of the same faces a lot. I also notice while looking at some people's galleries, they seem to have many carriers. So, it made me wonder...just how many carriers does everyone have?
So, how many carriers do you own? What is your all time fave?
I currently have a Hotsling, a CJ pouch, a Didymos wrap and I am awaiting my "fluffy mail" as we speak which will contain and Oopa baby silk RS and a Zolowear Solarveil RS. We also have a Baby Bjorn and Snugli in our house, but since I have become more educated in baby carriers and learned about the frog leg position, we don't use those anymore. Right now I love my wrap, though I am still learning it! I really need to learn that Tibetan carry. I tried the rucksack carries with DD and I just can't seem to get them.